[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** New member introduction

Jaldhar H. Vyas via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Tue Jul 15 00:00:11 CDT 2014

Mikael Aktor
------------

My name is Mikael Aktor. I am an associate professor in history of
religions at University of Southern Denmark. I am doing research on the
pancayatana puja. For that purpose I will be in Nepal and India from
September to November 2014 travelling to all five locations where the
pancayatana shilas are collected. I am interested in any information
(mythological, theological, spiritual, practical, ritual) related to each
of the five shilas.