[Advaita-l] 'world' is not the mental creation of tiny soul !!

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Mon Mar 17 06:11:11 CDT 2014

On the other hand there were any number pf places where he has
categorically and
unambiguously referred to brahman/Iswara/atma as the cause for creation.

praNAms Sri Chandramouli prabhuji
Hare Krishna

jagat is mere jeeva srushti is not anyway the contribution of neither
shruti  nor shankara.  Hence sri SSS also in his works clarifies if we
take the creation and the kAraNa for the creation, it is brahman only
nothing else.  For that matter shruti & shankara also declaring this
without any ambiguity when it comes to kAraNa & karya ananyatva in srushti
prakriya.  In the very second sUtra bhAshya of shankara it has been said
that :  The sarvajna and sarvashakta cause from which proceeds the
srushti, stiti and laya of this jagat...the universe which is
differentiated by name and form, comprehends many katru-s and bhOktru-s
and is the abode of the fruits of actions regulated by particular places,
times and causes (the universe) whose creation is NOT EVEN CONCEIVABLE BY
THE MIND - THAT CAUSE IS BRAHMAN..Do we need any further proof to push
aside the individual concocted theory that advocates jeeva who has the
conditioned & limited adjuncts and avidyA is the creator of this klishta &
gaMbheera jagat.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar

PS :  The point to be noted here is shruti / shankara / gaudapAda  and
ofcourse Sri SSS too, who religiously follow the shankara siddhAnta say
this jAgrat prapancha is not better than that of svapna prapancha when it
comes to jeeva's avasthA traya prakriya.  Which I too deliberated in the
pUrNamadaH pUrNamidaM thread in other forum.