[Advaita-l] 'world' is not the mental creation of tiny soul !!

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 07:07:25 CDT 2014

Dear Sri Bhaskarji,

Sri Venkateshmurthy was giving his interpretation of the views of Sri SSS
to substantiate his point of view that jiva is responsible for Creation. It
is only in that context that I was looking for statements by Sri SSS in HIS
OWN WORDS ( and not by any inference on my part ) as to the cause of
Creation. That is all.

Regards