[Advaita-l] help and guidance of members required for organizing a Bhagavatha Sapthaham in Bangalore

RAMESH RAMANAN via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Fri Oct 17 05:54:20 CDT 2014

Dear members,

Pranams,

My
aunt, who does not have any male child, would like to organize a Srimad
Bhagavatha Sapthaham in either Tamil or English in Bangalore during November
2014, as her husband’s first death anniversary falls in December 2014. I would
like to know whether any of the members can refer me with the contact details
to someone who can perform the Sapthaham as stated above? Please note that this
is not a general purpose sapthaham, or a mass audience based Sapthaham, which
is conducted in temples or sabhas, but intended for benefiting a specific
individual, though the audience is deifinitely welcome to participate and
benefit from hearing this.
Pranams once again, Ramesh
Ramanan