[Advaita-l] Brain structure and Memorization

Srirudra srirudra at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 01:33:02 CDT 2015

Dear
Athma is like sun.In its presence all our indhriyas and mind which includes buddhi all get stimulated like in Sun's presence all living organisms get stimulated to work.
You can refer to Srimad Bhagavad Gita Sloka 33 of chapter 13.Here athma is referred to as Kshetri.R.Krishnamoorthy.

Sent from my iPad