[Advaita-l] THESE ARE MY QUESTIONS TO DVAITA PHILOSOPHY OF MADHVACHARYA..

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 22:48:44 CST 2015

Namaste

I am withdrawing my comments in the last e-mail and this will be my last
e-mail on this. I agree with you any attack on any Acharya is attack on
Sanatana Dharma. I hope others attacking Adi Sankara and our tradition will
follow this also.

Unfortunately you have not read other websites saying Adi Sankara committed
Plagiarism and Gaudapada also did the same. But I will leave it to you to
judge and do what you think is right.

On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 1:04 AM, Gopal via Advaita-l <

-Venkatesh