[Advaita-l] THESE ARE MY QUESTIONS TO DVAITA PHILOSOPHY OF MADHVACHARYA..

Srivathsa Rao vathsa108 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 01:30:25 CST 2015

kk chakravarthy Sir,

1)I accept you advaita says beda is there in vyvaharika level......

But my question is beda in dvaita is absolute.....there is beda between
gold and silver by absolute according to dvaita.....

beda is absolute means gold by any chance should never become silver or any
other thing...which is false I am saying...as gold can be converted to
silver....

2)In jiva-jiva beda and jada-jada beda what ,I was going to tell is
In dvaita jiva-jiva beda and jada-jada beda are absolute....so jiva or jada
will never change their prakruthika guna.....even advaita accepts these
jiva-jiva and jada -jada beda ,but as temperory as they changes with
time.....

As time passes as jada or jiva changes its prakruthika guna...So,dvaita has
to add nanu-nanu beda or  "I" -"I" beda as our prakruthika gunas changes
with time,"I" changes from time to time.....

3)Advaita says jiva-jiva beda or jada-jada beda as vyvaharika or temperary
as prakruthika guna changes with time...so prakruthika gunas are not
athman's guna as it changes with time and athman is nirguna....

4)I said in dvaita ,hari means lakshmi's husbend...,personal god with four
hands...

that is why they say hari SARVOTTAMA....

SIMILARLY IN DVAITA SHIVA IS A HUMAN ,PARVATHI'S HUSBEND THAT IS WHY THERE
IS MELU-KILU IN DVAITA...and shivas position is 5 in melu -kilu....

but in advaita shiva means supreme consciousnesses ,PURUSHA,ALL DRIVING
POWER....
IF YOU CONSIDER GOD AS ALL DRIVING POWER....THEN THERE CANNOT BE MELU-KILU
AS A POWER CANNOT BE TERMED AS HEIGHER OR LOWER....

BUT FOR MADHVAS HARI IS LAKSHMI'S HUSBEND,SIVA IS PARVATHI'S HUSBEND...A
PERSONAL GOD....
WHICH IS CHILDISH ....

THAT IS WHY THERE IS MELU-KILU IN DVAITA...
THIS IS MY OPINION.....

PLEASE ANSWER FOR THIS ALSO....