[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Fwd: What is avidyA vR^itti as against antaHkaraNa vR^itti?

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 01:51:35 CDT 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: kuntimaddi sadananda <kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 12:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Advaita-l] What is avidyA vR^itti as against antaHkaraNa
vR^itti?
To: H S Chandramouli <hschandramouli at gmail.com>

Chandramouli ji - PraNAms - you may be right. I am just pointing out the
facts reationally as we know. shaastra-yuki and anubhava should be the
basis for analysis and anubhava evolves as we have universal observations
that need to be accounted. What I mentioned (not the attributive knowledge)
was somewhat discussed in Vichara Sagara of Nischaladaasa which we are
studying under Swami Paramarthanandaji - and the current topic is pramaaNa
analysis.

Hari Om!
Sadananda