[Advaita-l] Shortest Sentence in English is a Mahaa Vaakya?

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Mar 16 01:15:42 CDT 2015

Respected Sir,Pranams to you.
    One can accept it as a mahavakya. But what is the use? It will add some more weight to the already carrying burden in the mind. That is all. Does mere acceptance of a mahavakya confer upon him Atmajnaa? Until and unless one becomes AvRuttacakShuH he cannot cognize the vastu viz.,one's true svarUpa and thereby he will never get Atmajnana. A mumukshu's sadhana should be directing his attention to that which exists prior to the appearance of the varna, word, phrase and sentences.Do you agree?With warm and respectful regards,Sreenivasa Murthy