[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sat Nov 7 00:04:44 CST 2015

RK Rao
------

A curious visitor. Finding to understand Advaita Philosophy

KVS Haripasad

I hail from a vaidik traditional family which is not in the vedik or
pourohitya profession since two generations. I carry great respect for our
traditions and broader outlook.Efforts are made to follow our invaluable
traditions from vedokta tatvardha standpoint.I wish to understand our mantras,
scriptures and their applications for our customs and culture etc.,
evermore.vedic,scientific and tatwika stand point.Lot of questions prop up
within me regarding the why and what ..part of some practices with a
constructive view.