[Advaita-l] My sons Upanayana

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 23:55:48 CDT 2015

Dear Sri Jaldhar ji,

It is very heartening to note that you have initiated your son at the right
age.  Pl. keep up the tempo of all that you have started: svādhyāya,
sandhyavandana ritual, Sanskrit learning, etc.

Let the Mothers Savitri, Gayatri and Saraswati shower their choicest
blessings on the vaṭu Nīlagrīva.  Teach him soon the Sri Rudram where occur
the words: nīlagrīvāḥ śitikaṇṭhāh...

warm regards
subrahmanian.v

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 3:40 AM, Jaldhar H. Vyas via Advaita-l <