[Advaita-l] Why only jagat is mithya and jeeva is brahman !!?? - Samanvaya

Aurobind Padiyath aurobind.padiyath at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 01:48:35 CDT 2016

Sri Venkatraghavanji,
Even though I had decided to quit this thread, your last rely forced me to
just make one point

"Therefore, this bhedAkAra which is a mithunIkaraNam of satya existence and
anritam AkAra, is mithyA in my book."

Satya Anrtham or Tamah Prakasha can never have mithiniikaranam but only
Eva= as if . So if it can't then what is left is only Satyam.

Regards,
Aurobind

On Thu, 28 Apr 2016 12:13 Venkatraghavan S via Advaita-l, <

Aurobind