[Advaita-l] Why only jagat is mithya and jeeva is brahman !!?? - Samanvaya

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 01:59:53 CDT 2016

Sri Aurobind,

Im afraid I can't agree that satyAnritam here is like tamah prakAsha
(paraspara virodhi).

Truth and falsehood are paraspara virodhi, but here:

Satya = Existence (here not truth)
Anritam = Appearance (here it does not mean falsehood)

MithunIkaraNam does happen "eva"- as if. Ultimately anritam doesn't exist,
it only exists "as if". What exists is existence.

Regards
Venkatraghavan