[Advaita-l] Why only jagat is mithya and jeeva is brahman !!?? - Samanvaya

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 02:43:24 CDT 2016

Haha, I meant figuratively sir. It is mutual superimposition - transposing
existence from sat to anritam, and transferring parichinnatvam, etc from
anritam to sat.

You don't need to be an actual swan to separate the two - Viveka is
sufficient :)
That's why the highest group of sanyAsis are called paramahamsA -
metaphorically!

Regards,
Venkatraghavan