[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Re: The universe is Śiva's Eight-fold form - Harivamśa

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 02:12:55 CDT 2016

Dear Subramanian ji,

Yes I went to this site
https://adbhutam.wordpress.com/2016/08/05/the-universe-is-sivas-eight-fold-form-harivamsa/

checked on FF 48, Chrome Version 52.0.2743.116 m, Opera 38.0.2220.41 ,
Microsoft Edge (browser for Windows 10), Internet Explorer 11.

Since I rarely use Chrome and do not use IE / Edge, hence there is no old
cache. You might be viewing images because of cache. Please clear all
history and cache, refresh browser or close and open again.

Kind Regards
Sujal