[Advaita-l] Shankara authenticates Shiva as the son of Brahma

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 13:31:29 CDT 2016

This is getting a little ridiculous.

You still have not provided any substantive response to the Kena bhAshya
quote - apart from dismissing it as speculation, and now you are saying
that we are wrong in dismissing something which is clearly arthavAda?

Whatever may be your agenda, I want to play no further role in it and
recuse myself from this discussion.

Regards,
Venkatraghavan