[Advaita-l] Shankara authenticates Shiva as the son of Brahma

D Gayatri dgayatrinov10 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 13:42:12 CDT 2016

The feeling is mutual. I too think this is getting ridiculous. I think you
are seeing arthavada to suit your convenience. Please apply your own
arthavada logic to the kena upanishad bhashya quote and you will realize
that Shiva has nothing to do with that episode. The term sarvajna Ishwara,
is neutral.

Now its my turn to say - Whatever may be your agenda, I want to play no
further role in it and recuse myself from this discussion with you.

Regards
Gayatri