[Advaita-l] Fw: Why did Krishna said that he was unable to repeat Gita?

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Dec 13 00:55:13 CST 2016

praNAms Sri Shashwata Chowdhury prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Again I am not able to relate your geeta shloka quote with my doubt.  Yes, it is no doubt this this jnana which is enshrined by vedOpanishat will be appreciated by all Rishi-s…But how can this answer my question with regard to pUrva meemAmsa and krishNAvatAra in dvApara!!??  Kindly pardon me for again raising doubt  and bear with this dull wit.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar