[Advaita-l] [advaitin] The 'Parabrahman' of Advaita

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Jan 14 04:23:38 CST 2016

praNAms
Hare Krishna

praNAms
Hare krishna

Brahman OR para Brahman of advaita is "I am."

> And this 'I am' jnAnaM should be upAdhi  rahita, vishesha rahita, kevala svarUpa jnAnaM.   Then only we can bravely declare the below.

There is nothing like it i Shiva or Vishnu.

>  there is shiva, there is vishNu, there is jagadaMba and there indeed vividha deva- devata-s and the difference in the worshipping of respective deities in a vedic way  as long as we are identifying ourselves with BMI.

There is only Brahman and "I am that Brahman" this is the understanding. Everything else is just upAdhi bheda.

>  yes, this upAdhi bheda  is not a problem in vyavahAra where there is bhedha between upAsaka, upAsya, upAsanaM.  As long as we are not trying to rank  the vishNu-shiva and to prove the supremacy of one over another, this bheda is in a way good for the different ways of worship :-)

Anyway, this is what my thought on bheda between vishNu & shiva in dvaita vyavahAra.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar