[Advaita-l] [advaitin] The 'Parabrahman' of Advaita

Rajesh Benjwal rbenjwal at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 04:41:47 CST 2016

Namaste,

Brahman OR para Brahman of advaita is "I am."

>> And this 'I am' jnAnaM should be upAdhi  rahita, vishesha rahita, kevala
svarUpa jnAnaM.   Then only we can bravely declare the below.

Even I may not declare it bravely but here we are talking about "prabrhama
of advaita" so that way ain't we talking about upAdhirahita caitanyam?

>>there is shiva, there is vishNu, there is jagadaMba and there indeed
vividha deva- devata-s and the difference in the worshipping of respective
deities in a vedic way  as long as we are identifying ourselves with
BMI.****

Ofcourse there is Shiva, there is Vishnu, I was saying that there is
nothing like prabrhama is Shiv OR Vishnu. Prabrham of Advaita is "I am." "I
am" the hero of the story :-). Do not we say in sandhya Asawadityo braham
brahmevAhamasmi?

Where there is Brahma alone from where the question of either Vishun is
Brahma OR Shiva is Brahma arises?

>>  yes, this upAdhi bheda  is not a problem in vyavahAra where there is
bhedha between upAsaka, upAsya, upAsanaM.  As long as we are not trying to
rank  the vishNu-shiva and to prove the supremacy of one over another, this
bheda is in a way good for the different ways of worship :-) ***

Correct :-)

Thanks for your nice input.

--

*Rajesh Benjwal*

 e:rbenjwal at gmail.com | w:ractors.com |
<http://facebook.com/rajesh.benjwal>

Please consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this
e-mail message, ask yourself whether you really need a hard copy.