[Advaita-l] sushupati anubhava of jnAni and ajnAni

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Sun Jan 17 00:52:37 CST 2016

H.N.Sreenivasa MurthyPranam to all.
A friend of mine who is well versed in Shankara Vedanta,  who had gone through all the postings on the above subject told me thus recently : " Is it not much better and more beneficial if one attains jnana first and then afterwards  to discuss the 'Sushupti anubhava of Jnani and Ajnani'  and come to an authentic conclusion ? Iis it not futile to discuss as Secondhand persons who have gathered information from books instead of discussing as Firsthand persons ?  All these discussions done by others other than the one who has cognized what he is teaching / conveying  will it be not like  blind leading the blind as stated in the mantra1-2-8of Mundakopanishad". I saw an element of TRUTH in what he told. What do the respected members feel about this?
With warm and respectful regards,Sreenivasa Murthy.