[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Why only jagat is mithya and jeeva is brahman !!??

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at lalitaalaalitah.com
Mon Mar 21 00:30:29 CDT 2016

bhAskara !
I appreciate your patience and the way you took personal criticism.
I request you to go through old mails which criticized you. They were not
full of personal criticism only.
If you get my point of view from them, then OK.
But, I'm sorry that I don't have that much time to dedicate to any
discussion like this.

I know from where you are talking.
I wish you could just put your view aside and try to get what my view
is/popular view is. You already know that, hence you started thread. It was
conflicting with your present understanding.
Now, I request you to put your understanding away for some time and repeat
what I said. I will clarify the meaning, if you fail to grasp. Once you
understand my point of view, you are free to compare that with yours and
find errors.

*श्रीमल्ललितालालितः*www.lalitaalaalitah.com