[Advaita-l] JAGAT MITHYATVAM IN ADVAITA - A CONCLUSION - part -1

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Thu May 5 12:40:20 CDT 2016

Dear Bhaskarji,

Yes SSS and Shankara does not differ essentially. Permit me to add, that the Brahmajnani / Jivanmukta, that Adi Shankara was, he could see the world without the lens of the Maya and that he did not see the world the way you and I see. I am sure when Adi Shankara's disciples met him and conversed with him, they very well could perceive  that they were facing the Jivanmukta. So when we read what Adi Shankara said or wrote we should not forget for a moment that the statements are from the angle of a Jivanmukta.