[Advaita-l] Shankara and DrishTi-SrishTi vAda - eka jeeva vaada

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Tue May 24 05:16:57 CDT 2016

Namaste.

I cant argue for others. But I presume DSV/EJV is different from ajAtavAda.
However in this context would like to point out that I had earlier
requested for a clarification if DSV/EJV is in accordance with the Bhashya.
There was no response. I am not even suggesting that all advaitic
viewsprakriyas  must necessarily be in accordance with the bhAshya. I am
not debating it here. But surely I would like to know the status in this
regard for my personal use.

Regards