[Advaita-l] Caste system

Lakshman Velayutham vlakshman71 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 21:42:20 CST 2016

If I may add more questions...

1) How do i go about identifying my varna?
2) Does my varna change with time as it is a function of Sattva,  Rajas and
Tamas.
3) How does knowing my varna help,  given the type of job opportunities and
extracurricular options that prevail in the society today?

Regards
Lakshman Velayutham

On Nov 25, 2016 7:00 AM, "Nithin Sridhar via Advaita-l" <