[Advaita-l] Ramana Maharshi - Advaitin or Neo Advaitin?

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Sat Oct 1 09:05:13 CDT 2016

Dear Participants in the Subject "Ramana Maharshi - Advaitin or Neo Advaitin?" Vedadhyayana is limited to India only and to no other part of the world.
Are there no jnanis in the other parts of the world?
Do jnanis exist only in India only?
These two doubts arose in my mind as I was going through the postings pertaining to the above subject matter.
I request kindly all the scholars and knowledgable persons who are strictly wedded to the orthodox sampradaya  in this august group   to  help me in getting this doubt clarified.
With respectful sAShTAMganamaskArams,   Sreenivasa Murthy