[Advaita-l] Ramana Maharshi - Advaitin or Neo Advaitin?

Kripa Shankar kripa.shankar.0294 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 01:35:04 CDT 2016

Namaste Raghav

Yes, I agree with Rajiv Malhotra.

The question of adhikara bedha does not arise here, in my opinion. It is plain and simple adhyaropa apavada. We do not teach two different things for dull and the bright ones.
‎
‎In order to negate something, we must acknowledge that something exists, even for uttamottama adhikaris. How can we negate something which never existed? Not only Ramana, most neo Advaitins say that there is nothing like reincarnation and karma.

Regards
Kripa ‎

‎---
Vyasaya Vishnu roopaya Vyasa roopaya Vishnave
Namo vai Brahma nidhaye Vasishtaya namo namaha