[Advaita-l] Advaita Siddhi series - an Introduction

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 12:03:06 EDT 2017

Though as a norm Advaitasiddhi is not taught to all those who are taught
the prasthana traya bhashyas, still there are special opportunities for
ardent students to study the work, guided by Vidwans of high order, and be
tested in the famous Tenali exams.

v.subrahmanian.v

On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 6:22 PM, Anand Hudli via Advaita-l <