[Advaita-l] Vsheshana and Lakshana

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 02:33:01 EST 2017

Namaste

If we only say Brahman is Anaadi there is Dosha because Avidyaa also is
Anadi. Jeeva also is Anadi. Ishwara is also Anadi and so on. If we
say Anadi-Ananta or Adyanta-Rahita that will be Brahman only because there
is no other thing that is always existing.

On Sat, Dec 16, 2017 at 12:24 PM, Rajesh Benjwal via Advaita-l <

-Venkatesh