[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Works of Sri Vidyashankara

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 10:17:14 CST 2017

Dear Vidyashankarji,

I have not trivialized anything nor exaggerated anything. Your allegations are baseless. You seem to be peeved as I brought to the surface many of the issues, people have dumped below the carpet.  As regards the bounced mails, I have seen my mails being bounced from the advaitagroup during the last few days and that is the fact and the bounced mails are still in my trash.  If you have no hand in that, may be any of your other moderators could have done that. Kindly check.

As regards, Prof. Sukhtankar, he had done great damage to the Mahabharata. It could be possible that due to his interaction with occidental scholars, he started thinking that there are interpolations in the Mahabharata texts. The misguided work creates more danger to the society. That he has negated his own earlier views, was not promoted by me. The booklet containing the materials of his last four lectures have been published and you should have read that.

Nobody is against the Sringeri math and your expressions that the Kanchi Kamakoti math is telling lies, has no truth. Assigning 700 years without any guru in the  guru-paramapa list of Sringeri, at one time, itself shows that the math had lost a good portion of its past record for a number of centuries or someone had destroyed that portion of the past record  wilfully.

Regards,
Sunil KB