[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Works of Sri Vidyashankara

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Jan 5 22:00:24 CST 2017

As regards the bounced mails, I have seen my mails being bounced from the advaitagroup during the last few days and that is the fact and the bounced mails are still in my trash.  If you have no hand in that, may be any of your other moderators could have done that. Kindly check.

praNAms Sri Sunil KB prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Mails would bounce back if the mail exceeds the stipulated size.  If we don’t edit or cut the unnecessary portion from the previous tail of mails it will bounce back and you would get the mesg. that your mail is waiting for moderator's approval.  Please cut short your mails and try.  I hope it would work since in Advaita-L,  no moderator would involve in this task unlike advaitin list.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar