[Advaita-l] Shaivism and Vedic Hinduism

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at lalitaalaalitah.com
Sat Jan 7 14:14:31 CST 2017

This thread has some very peculiar proclamation which need to be supported
by scriptures. People are proclaiming concentrating on only one sentence
read somewhere staying oblivious of other opposing sentences.
It's good that Ajit had tried to refute them.
Some others also questioned such assumptions and proclamations, although
very softly.
I hope that advaita-l stays sane and isn't prevailed by people proclaiming
'my Lord is superior' and 'we are only Brahmins'.

On Sat 7 Jan, 2017, 5:52 PM Santosh Rao via Advaita-l, <