[Advaita-l] [advaitin] The Bhashyas of Adi Shankara

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 10 14:57:30 CST 2017

Dear Venkatraghavanji,

You took objection to my examining the authorship of Abhinava Shanaka, when my examination of the Authorship of Sri Vidyashankara was not found suitable. A researcher does not given up if one possibility falis, he tries the other possibilities. The researchers have the habit of lateral thinking in search of truths.

Anyway, you seem to argue well and congrats. May be you should take up in earnest.  solving the muddle concerning the date Adi Shankara.

Regards,
Sunil KB