[Advaita-l] doubt on shAstra adhyApana

Venkata sriram P venkatasriramp at yahoo.in
Thu Jul 13 05:47:12 EDT 2017

Thank you Subbu-ji.

Does Sri.Jayendra Swamiji personally take classes to Sri.Vijayendra Swamiji like Sri.Bharati Tirtha Swamiji to Vidhusekhara Ji?  I am not aware of Kanchi mutt.

Yes. Br.Sri. VR Ramachandra Sastry who is the father of VR Gowrishankar, used to teach tarka to Abhinava Vidya Tirtha Swamiji. He was also Ph.D guide to my sanskrit teacher who evaluated the doctoral thesis work in sanskrit. The Ph.D thesis was 'Atma-darshanam'.

regs,
sriram