[Advaita-l] Did an Advaitin plot to murder Ramanuja?

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Jun 2 00:00:31 EDT 2017

There is a wide spread belief among Ramanuja's followers that Yadava Prakasha, an advaitin, under whom Ramanuja started his tutelage, plotted to murder the latter.

praNAms
Hare Krishna

It is like an allegation on shankara who planned to kill thousands of bauddha-s.  And this aversion towards them is  due to his disagreement with their doctrine :-)

I have read something related to this in an article title goes something like  ' Ancient Terrorist'  or A Terrorist monk :-) I think this article might still be available somewhere in web.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar