[Advaita-l] Time not Death

R Krishnamoorthy srirudra at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 10:33:21 EDT 2017

Dears
Time is just a concept. It is like Maya. There is nothing called Maya. We
give the name Maya to things which we are not able to fully understand or
is beyond our logic. Time also does not exist. It is the name given to the
duration that elapses between any two events which is measurable and fully
recognisable. In the the Lord says I am Time to indicate He is eternal that
is the duration of His presence is lmmeasurable. And All beings or non
beings
have limited duration between their birth to their death or end.
R. Krishnamoorthy.
On 17 Jun 2017 12:21, "Jaldhar H. Vyas via Advaita-l" <