[Advaita-l] Time not Death

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 01:48:59 EDT 2017

Maya is anirvachaniya. It is not correct to state that it does not exist
nor is it correct to say that it is only a concept. It is vyAvahArika
satya. Same applies to kAla or Time. Upanishads clearly mention "creation"
of Time.

Regards

On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 7:49 PM, Vēdānta Study Group via Advaita-l <