[Advaita-l] (no subject)

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 09:25:07 EDT 2017

Namaste Praveen Ji,

I agree it has not been used  as such. That is the reason why I said I need
it for my personal use. However when it is said that mAyA/avidya  is
responsible for srishti (through pariNAma) in some contexts, it has the
same connotation as in the bhashya for any of terms shrotra/manah etc. Why
do you conclude otherwise?

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Sat, Jun 24, 2017 at 6:38 PM, Praveen R. Bhat via Advaita-l <