[Advaita-l] Information about Shanti Mantras

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 13:23:00 EDT 2017

This is usually decided as per the Veda SAkhA to which the upanishat text
belongs. Except for the ISopanishat, each text occurs as part of a larger
AraNyaka or brAhmaNa text. The corresponding SAnti mantra is included as
part of the entire textual transmission.

Vidyasankar

On Jun 25, 2017 12:42 PM, "Sudhakar Kabra via Advaita-l" <