[Advaita-l] Quantum Physics came from Vedas: Schrödinger and Einstein read Veda's

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 04:44:03 EST 2017

Namaste

I don't want to upset the senior members. Adi Sankara and many
Advaitis in the Sampradaya have known Jagat is Mithyaa many many
centuries back. It is in the 20th Century scientists have discovered
Uncertainty and Universe as Hologram theory.

Advaitis have known Moola Avidyaa is the cause of the Universe many
many centuries back. Now scientists are saying there is Dark Energy
and Dark Matter. They are saying Dark Energy and Matter are 96% of the
Universe. Dark Matter is not seen and detected because it will not
reflect, absorb or emit light.

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 2:38 PM, V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l
<advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org> wrote:
> Sir, that is not my heading; it is what that blog gives. I have only posted
> that blog here. I have also stated what a scientist-vedāntin has also said
> about this. If one goes through that there will be no issues on the topic.
>
> regards
> subrahmanian.v
>
> On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 1:21 PM, D.V.N.Sarma డి.వి.ఎన్.శర్మ <
> dvnsarma at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Please read your own heading of the post. I do not thing that any useful
>> purpose is served by extending the discussion.
>>
>> Quantum Physics came from Vedas: Schrödinger and Einstein read Veda's
>>
>> regards,
>> Sarma.

-Venkatesh