[Advaita-l] Sri Haridasa Bhat's Brilliant Presentation of Sat Khyaati Vaada

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Mar 9 04:31:39 EST 2017

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Visistadvaitis say there is no Illusion anywhere. The silver in shell is actually there. Snake is there in rope. Water is there in the mirage.

>  For that matter there is a vAda in Advaita saMpradAya too which says there is anirvachaneeya 'rajata' in shukti, anirvachaneeya udaka in mareechi !!??  so below 'gamana' will be applicable  to Advaita as well.

Sarvam Sarvaatmakam is the slogan. Everything is there in everything.
One best example Sri Haridasa Bhat gives from Nyaya Sudha is if Mother is in Wife and Wife is in Mother there will be Matru Gamana Dosha Pratyavaaya for a person even if he is doing only Patni Gamana.

>  I don’t know what you are trying to prove here by quoting absolutely ridiculous & senseless objections of dvaitins here !!??  From this do you want to say, like dvaitins, we the advaitins also have to accept that  there exists absolute bheda (paNcha bheda what they propagate)  to avoid the mAtru gamana dOsha ??  Don’t you think not only v.advaitins even advaitins would have to face the senseless objections like above when they say : aham annam, annaada shloka karta, sarvaM brahma mayaM jagat, edam sarvaM yadayamAtma etc.   Long time back, in vAdAvaLi group,  some enthuse dvaita bandhu, during debate,  asked me, if you are brahman and I am also brahman and there is no bheda between jeeva-jeeva, why don’t you transfer your bank balance to my account??  ( I am putting this very gently to maintain the decorum  of this list...his choice of 'transfer' was something 'else').  What would be your answer to him as an advaitin ??  The answer that you give to him from advaita perspective  would be the answer to the above socalled nyAsudha objection as well.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar