[Advaita-l] Chanting Gayatri overseas

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 23:38:49 EDT 2017

Namaste

On Sat, Oct 7, 2017 at 8:17 PM, Kalyan via Advaita-l <

> //Simple question: Is the Jagadguru of Sringeri wrong in blessing the SVBF
> initiative in Pennsylvania?
>
> Answer: I bipin chauhan on behalf of Eternal Law declared it totally
> wrong.//
>
> Namaste Shri Chauhanji
>
> I salute you. You have the courage to call a spade as a spade. That too in
> a forum where there are many diehard followers of Sringeri maTha. Now, let
> us brace for the backlash. :)

In this day we can see like Sri Santosh said the hypocrisy of elders. To
the children they will preach Dharma but inwardly focus on Money and Sense
enjoyment. This means people have become Pracchanna Caarvaakas. In name
only they are Brahmins, Kshatriyas, Vaishyas and Sudras. In name only they
are Smartas and Vaishnavas. But they all really are Caarvaakas. The
Caarvaakas are there not only in foreign countries but also in India. In
India you pay a priest and he will agree to do anything you ask even if it
is not in Sastra. He will skip many Mantras and make a 2 hour function into
a 15 minute function. All this is going on everywhere and not only in
foreign countries. Where is Dharma?

Seeing all this the Sringeri Swamijis can conclude India also has become a
Caarvaaka Land. The Most Dominating religion of India. It is not Hinduism.
In states like Kerala and Bengal the Mleccha population is so high and
continuously increasing. In all big cities the Muslim population is
at least 20% and will soon become 25% and even more. The Muslim population
in India is not much less than the population of Pakistan. Then there is no
difference between USA and India because the Mleccha population is so high.
If they can open a branch in India in a big city they can open in USA also.
What is the difference?

Therefore two conclusions are important. One the Hindus are mostly
Caarvaaka Materialists. Two the Mleccha population in India is very high.
When Dharma Sastra rule was made for prohibiting foreign travel the
conditions in India was different. Most of the people were following Varna
and Ashrama Dharma. The Mleccha population was low.

Because of Globalization the Caarvaakas are spread everywhere in the world.
There is no difference between India and other countries.

-Venkatesh