[Advaita-l] Chanting gayatri overseas

Nithin Sridhar sridhar.nithin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 02:40:56 EDT 2017

The fault also lies with the families and parents who are themselves
ignorant about the various nuances and rationale behind Rajaswala
Paricharya.

Incidently, just last week I have a talk in Delhi on this very topic:
Menstruation Practices in Hinduism. I see that lot of people are simply
unaware about the practices and hence consider them superstition.

(I have also written a 6-part article on the issue and can be read at
IndiaFacts website titled "Hindu view of menstruation". Also now working on
a book on the topic)

Regards,
Nithin

On Oct 10, 2017 11:35, "V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l" <