[Advaita-l] Chanting Gayatri overseas

Shashi raghavadasa at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 20:11:07 EDT 2017

Dear Mr. Santosh,

I would second Mr Vyas's point.
In addition there are some smriti texts that
seem absolute in their exhortation for dvijas to perform nityakarmas. For example,
the Daksha smriti says that one who neglects sandhyavandana becomes unclean and unfit to perform any ritual, and it makes no exception to those who are overseas.

Shashi

Sent from my iPhone