[Advaita-l] An anecdote

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Sun Apr 1 04:21:15 EDT 2018

Dear Sri Ryan Armstrong,Thank you for your nice reply.What is the reason for the student, even after listening to the teaching, cannot know the vastu? Is there something lacking  in the student because of which he cannot know the vastu?Or there is something wrong with the method of teaching by the Guru ? Is it that the student has not been taught by the Guru the standpoint from which the teachings have to be intereorized? Is it that the Guru himself has not the capacity to help / guide the student to cognize the vastu within himself by himself?I request you to provide the relevant replies to remove these doubts of mine. Thanking you in anticipation,With respectful namaskars,Sreenivasa Murthy