[Advaita-l] How can the reality of brahman be proven?

Kalyan kalyan_kg at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 6 06:07:26 EDT 2018

If I can sum up your argument, it goes like this -

I define brahman as existence. Therefore brahman must exist.

The absurdity of the argument speaks for itself.

//There cannot be non-existence
 of Existence. This is a fact that cannot be disproved by
 anyone, any logic.//

No amount of logic can disprove the reality of the world or the reality of ghosts either, but we are going in a tangential direction here.

The hypothesis to be proven is - brahman is real. I am not claiming that I can disprove brahman, just as I cannot disprove the reality of the world or the reality of ghosts. I am asking - How can you prove the reality of brahman? (Similarly, I can ask a related question - How can you disprove the reality of the world?)