[Advaita-l] The 'Snake-and-ladder' game - The Spiritual path

D.V.N.Sarma డి.వి.ఎన్.శర్మ dvnsarma at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 05:54:19 EDT 2018

Dear Raghavji.
A jnani can make a baffallo recite what you consider as sacred and
apaurusheya vedas.
When traditionalists started harassing his father, Sant Jnaneswar exactly
did that. We hear that, that baffallo
continued to recite vedas till it died. Come out of the narrow and
sectarian modes of thinking. It neither helps you nor helps others.
regards,
Sarma.

On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 2:17 PM Raghav Kumar Dwivedula via Advaita-l <