[Advaita-l] The 'Snake-and-ladder' game - The Spiritual path

Murali k methusala8 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 04:54:03 EDT 2018

Mr Sarma,

Your views on tradititon  are somewhat similar to the views held by
J.Krishnamurti, whose video you have shared, as per your google + account.
It is  way more easier to quote JK than be JK. At the end of his life, JK
was of the view that none understood his message. So much for preaching
against tradition for 50+ years. Have you realised the truth after
discarding tradtion?  If not, have you made any progress towards this now
that the burden of searching for nuggets of wisdom in the tradtion is off
your back. Or is this limited to making posts against tradtion?

You also said that A buffalo can recite the Vedas and quoted an anecdote to
that effect. Let us leave the saint alone for the time  being? Now, can you
make a buffalo recite the Vedas? Please do not forget to let me know when
you can do that.

Thanks,
Murali

On 11 August 2018 at 07:37, D.V.N.Sarma డి.వి.ఎన్.శర్మ via Advaita-l <