[Advaita-l] Advaita in Everyday life

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Thu Aug 16 02:02:19 EDT 2018

Dear all,                   To practice Advaita in everday life is to increase the tolerance level, not to respond immediately to the things which are not happening with out our concern. one of the best way that many people does in the recapitulation of the activities for the day at the end of the day or before sleep.
One important point which is to be remembered always is that the final day or Judgement day will be also like the normal day. Some time not reacting to the situation which is not of our concerned will not only gives the strength, but it gives the clues or reason for happening of that situation. Silencing for a few minutes will make the mind calm and helps to react us in the way we want to be.
Finally always feel at ever moment that we should not belong to none or no one is responsible for our fate. Although it is easy to tell , but difficult to practice.

regardsKameswara