[Advaita-l] Advaita in Everyday life

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Aug 16 08:04:27 EDT 2018

praNAms Sri Murali prabhuji
Hare Krishna

IMHO, instead of asking this question in an open forum like this, better to seek the guidance of our guru.  He will be the best person to adjudge our capability / saMskAra and accordingly advises us the  suitable sAdhana.  He may perhaps first ask us to follow our 'svadharma' before trying our hands in brahma jignAsa :-) As a 'sahachara' one can only advise you to approach your guru, seek his guidance and do whatever he advises you to do.  Too many cooks would definitely spoil the broth :-) One stop, one solution from the reliable traditional source would be highly preferable here.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar